Thank you so much. I have just installed the Firebug and it’s ready useful to me.
By the way, there are some I’m uable to figure out:
Refer to http://uendi.com/testing,
1. I have inserted the code to comments.php
<div id=”comment-count” class=”comment-count”>
<?php if ( comments_open() ) : ?>
<?php $comment_count = get_comment_count();
if ( comments_open() || $comment_count[‘approved’] > 0 ) : comments_number(‘0 comments’,’1 comment’,’% comments’);
if ( !comments_open() ) : ?> (comments are closed)<?php endif; ?>
<?php endif; ?>
Yes, the comment_count appear just above the reply title “Leave a Comment”. Is it possible to move this to the top of the post just beside comment icon ?
2. I would like to have a line drawn above the reply title “Leave a Comment” http://prntscr.com/1maai6 ?
3. I would like to adjust the comment sentence margin which exceeded http://prntscr.com/1mab35 ?
4. I have insert an arrowdown icon just beside “Reply” text, but I want to remove the underline and cursor text from the icon ?
5. By using the google chrome and IE to view my site, I notice some fonts, alignment and so on, are quite different, is it able to fix it ?