1. This is outlined in great detail in the features list here:
2. A favicon is the little image you see next to URLs in your browsers window. Widgets are little sections at the side of the page for example where you can add all sorts of features, say a Facebook fan box, email subscription signup form, list of recent blog articles etc.
3. Yes, we can help you with the CSS customization, or in pro you can set this directly in your theme options.
4. Yes, this will require CSS.
6. Please see https://startupwp.com/topic/setting-a-custom-menu/
7. Yes, because even if you request a customization that involves code we can most likely write it up for you and share where you need only copy and paste.
StartupPro is a lot easier to use and more self-contained. Startup will require setting up a child theme: