Yes, I have used posts to set my first post up (The Fat Loss Factor). Then from the post, how to :
1) How to adjust the spacing between “The Fat Loss Factor” and “Posted on………” http://prntscr.com/1gur72 ?
2) How to adjust the spacing gap between the horizontal line and how to change the color of the line http://prntscr.com/1hdbp0 ?
3) Now, I have used “Posts To Page” plugin, to pull all my posts to the page. Unfortunately, I’m unable to pull the image out from the page and alignment on the left after I set a “readmore” on my
Even I remove this plugin, and uses this shortcode in the page as shown in wordpress support : [display-posts include_excerpt=”true” image_size=”thumbnail” wrapper=”div”] , I can see no change at all. Please advise.
4) I would like to insert a “Visit Site” yellow link button and a “Read More” blue link button, but I do not know where to insert, is it in the “Posts” or “Page” ?
5) From my live site http://uendi.com/store/health-and-beauty/weight-management, I can see the right-hand side of the space is too wide, http://prntscr.com/1hde25, can I adjust it ? And can I adjust the left-hand side too ?